Wednesday, July 9, 2014

UnWritten by Chelsea M. Cameron

Unwritten

add-to-goodreads-button31

Blair Walton is a librarian and she loves her day job. She also loves her night job, she and her best friend are romance novel writers and their pen name is Scarlet Rose.

When they both hit a writer's block, her friend suggests Blair go out on a date with the british hot guy (Declan Bennet) she met at the library and maybe have more than dinner with him.

Declan is a single father. He meets Blair through his son, Drake at the library. He wants to get to know her better and asked her out but Declan doesn't want a serious relationship. He had a bad marriage and he doesn't want to confuse his son either.

Blair knows Declan is a package deal and soon she realizes she doesn't mind. Now, can Declan change his mind about commitment?


My Thoughts:

This is my first book by this author and I wanted to like it but I had a hard time connecting with the heroine. She didn't seem to like her family very much even during a hard time for all of them. On the other hand, I respected her honesty with Bennet when the time was due and I liked her interactions with Drake. I can see her being a good stepmother.

Declan and Drake were both easy to love. What a beautiful British duo! They both won me over pretty soon. I sighed every time Declan gave her a book. Too sweet.

“That’s when you know it’s right. When everything is telling you that it’s wrong, except you know. You can feel it. It’s undeniable.” 


3.5/5 Fangs

No comments:

Post a Comment